Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dear Eye Doctor & Warby Parker

Thank you, eye doctor, for noticing my vision is getting worse -- seeing sports scores on the television has been cumbersome lately. Thank you for providing a new prescription. Though I don't like, and avoid at all costs, going to you I know it's needed. Today I didn't do too bad in the "pressure test", did I? It took less than five minutes, which is a big improvement from last year!!

And Warby Parker, thank you for having the "try-on-at-home" option of five pairs of glasses, for the indecisive lady I am. You're appreciated and within a week let's hope I can narrow down my options & make a decision.

Thank you for taking care of me.

xo!
M

1 comment:

  1. Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics